title

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Mold_01

I remember last time that the motors where not strong enough to pull it. This may be partly cause of the motor itself but also partly cause of the spool was made out of plywood. I guess a servo motor would be a better choice.

I can buy a 30x30 aquarium, however should i maybe make one instead? Making would give me more choice in terms of how to place motors / sensors?

This first mold was a failure. I thought I would start with a simple model, similar to the one from the previous experiment, just to try making a mold. The clay model ended up cracking. Also i had way too much space around the object, should probably limit it to two - three cm. I did not have a scale so I ended up eye balling the measurements for the plaster and ended up with too little, not enough to cover the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment